Hi I don’t wanna be rude but I can’t keep answering anonymous messages about the kickstarter; if yours was lost in the mail, I’ll never know who/where to send a new one to, or if yours is still in the slowly trickling-out remaining queue
I will not answer any more anon questions about the kickstarter because the nature of anon messages means I can’t provide a satisfactory answer. If you’ve sent me a detailed message and I haven’t responded yet, I’m sorry I get a lot of emails and I’ll try to get through them all. Or you can send another email if you’d like. But that’s it, no more anons for this subject.
We’re still trying to get the details straight, but Ovens said it sounded cool to join our Dirty Old Lady Smut panel with me and Spike Trotman tonight around 7-8pm EST time TONIGHT
A link for the live stream will be provided the closer we get to the appropriate time for the panel.
I don’t know if we’re taking over all of Spike’s time slot or if it’s being divided in half, so I we may only have an hour to answer questions. But either way it’ll be fun.
EDIT: http://www.somethingpositive.net/comfycon/index.html Better details!
It’ll only be an hour long but we’ll make it worth it ;3
First off: I just did some store cleanup and went over orders and if you’ve ordered ANYTHING from me via Storenvy BEFORE TODAY and do not receive it in 2 weeks (+1 week for international), please contact me to make sure if hasn’t gotten lost in the mail. Friends who are veteran comickers warned me about how many packages would get lost in the mail in my lifetime and I never believed them til now.
With that out of the way, time to get to the point:
I’m trying to raise some funds while between paychecks and, having just sent off a bunch of store orders, I’ve decided to make a limited 20 available (plus 5 damaged discounted books). This is just so I can ship Kickstarter orders faster, since I’ve been dropping astronomical amounts of money on shipping. All profits go towards shipping more books.
And no, books with artist sketches will not be available until the Kickstarter rewards are 100% fulfilled/shipped.
I do not have an answer at this time for when the TT books will be available for regular sale, though Jan 1st seems likely. It really all hinged on how fast I can close the book on the Kickstarter.
Side note: I’m never offering free shipping again on a Kickstarter, hahahhaa. I assumed I’d be LUCKY if I was funded so I thought that’d be a great incentive and now… eeeessshh. Even overfunded, that’s a huge chunk of the funds. LEARN FROM MY LESSONS, CHILDREN!
I’ve completely finished moving, and I have limited access to a family members wifi hotspot thingy, so tomorrow I will resume answering tumblr messages and emails. More updates/art soon.
I’ve gotten a lot of emails and I’m going to be answering all the ones I haven’t got to yet tonight and tomorrow morning. This is in preparation of a big shipping push tomorrow.
If you ordered through Storenvy and have NOT received and email confirmation yet, your book hasn’t been shipped. However if you did receive a shipment email and haven’t received your order, contact me. If you’ve already sent me an email, please do not send a second one or attempt to contact me through tumblr right now. I simply haven’t gotten to your message yet. I’m currently trying to manage about ~100 address changes first so I don’t screw up Kickstarter orders.Sorry I’m not the most efficient person, hahaha, I ain’t exactly a machine but I’m gonna try to acknowledge every email that isn’t a change of address
Unless something changes this week or something, I’m cancelling my SPX appearance. I haven’t bought my plane tickets yet and I won’t be able to work them into the budget til the week I’m supposed to be there. I also can’t do a fundraiser or sell any books online or take any commissions cuz I’m still working on the remaining batches of both. It would be shitty of me to take more orders/work, and foolish cuz I’m overworked as is. So until I finish some jobs, which won’t be in time to buy tickets, I’m just kinda screwed on that front.
Sorry to anyone looking forward to it, I just can’t make it work and I’m not in the mood to stress myself out over it. Instead I’ll just take more commissions and open up regular book sales in September. Do an at-home Amanda Con. Or something. WHO KNOWS.
MARKER ORIGINALS are now for sale in my store, hoping to gimme some post-surgery buffer until August is over and more work is done, since I had to stop working for over 2 weeks. But I’m back! Wee!
- If you received an email tonight, your Titty-Time Limited Presale book has shipped. Unfortunately I could not handle mailing all of them before surgery loomed, on top of the first wave of 100 pre-orders, so the other half will go with the second wave of pre-orders. I’m very sorry for the wait but I’ve simply run out of time and energy.
- Any new orders placed in my store will not be shipped until August 15th
- I have surgery in about 7 hours from now, and starting then I’m gonna be a bit hard to contact due to muscle relaxants and pain killers. I’ll try to update things, but if you have anything important to contact me about, please use ( Amandalafrenais AT gmail DOT com). This email is NOT for personal messages, I reserve it for important stuff like Kickstarter info and such so it doesn’t get cluttered and I can catch important things quick. I’ll do my best to respond but please bear in mind I am gonna be pretty loopy for days. If I don’t respond it’s probably because I’m drooling on myself.
- I’m going to try to draw a comic a day. Even if it’s an ugly scribble. I’ll try to post them, too, but we’ll see. They may be hideous.
- Those who haven’t received their commissions yet, I’ll be finishing those up when my arms are up to it. They only need some minor color work and I HOPE that ain’t anything to worry about. Watch me get proven wrong, though.
- I’m gonna try to post updates here, but it’s more likely that I’m gonna tweet cuz it’s easier. My twitter name is the same as my tumblr name so if you’re concerned and wanna see how I’m doing each day you’d probably be wise to eyeball my twitter feed.
- Yes, I do have a paypal donate thingie (here). I know people saw my freakin out on twitter about not being able to work and asked about that, so I’m gonna drop that here. But really I was just having a Moment and it’s not a big deal. Surgery and the prospect of sitting on my ass for two weeks just freaked me out. I don’t like not being productive.
- People have asked if I’ll blog about breast reduction as I go, but that’s kinda what I want those doodle comics to be. I know there are people who are interested in the process and typing it up might be easier but I’m terrified of getting rusty, so doodle comics is how I wanna document this experience.
- I might do a live stream that’s, like… really shitty. Like I may just be yelling at y’all without any video. Listen. It’s gonna be lonely at my gramma’s house.
Quick notice in case people MISSED IT as there’s always one person who is all “oh no I didn’t know you’d be there/books were for sale” so I’m trying to make SUPER SURE everyone who wants to be there is there!
Gonna be in the Online Media Guest Hall at Connecticon Friday July 12th - Saturday July 13th, sitting with Spike Trotman. I will have BOOKS, PRINTS, STICKERS, and I’ll be doing sketch commissions.
Also, a reminder since people said they were waiting, presales for Titty-Time end July 12th — this will be the last time, besides showing up at Connecticon, you will be able to purchase a Titty Time book until September - either online or at SPX.
Cutting the presale short because I can only handle so much shipping in one month, hahaha
I’ve gotten a TON of orders and I need to have time to fill them, so I’ve decided to end presales early on the 12th before I leave for Connecticon.
I appreciate all the orders! But I got a lot of them and I gotta close this up so I can actually handle filling the orders and plus Kickstarter preorders. Thanks!